Skip to main content
Holiday homes

Holiday homes

The holiday homes Insurance is an insurance for houses and contents within the European Economic Area (EEA). Liability insurance can also be taken out for private clients in combination with home and contents.

  • Policy in Dutch

  • Excellent claims settlement in Dutch

  • Occasional rental possible

Huis in het buitenland - Hienfeld

For whom?

This insurance is for private clients who have a second home within the EEA or who, themselves, live in the EEA outside the Netherlands.


Consult your insurance broker or intermediary, or one of our underwriters.


Terms & conditions and other documents